Work at Tictag, Today!
Software Engineer (Frontend) Intern
Tictag is a Singaporean startup, founded on the belief that everyone can benefit from working on data. As new technologies like artificial intelligence and machine learning wash over us, it’s easy to forget parts of our society that might not keep up. We won’t, and we built a crowdsourced data annotation platform so everyone can contribute to and benefit from that journey together while helping to power the technologies of tomorrow. If you’re ready to join us on this rocket ship, here’s your invitation.
As a frontend engineer intern with Tictag, you will develop the core mobile application that enables data preparation and annotation for artificial intelligence projects.
Your primary focus will be to develop concise and maintainable components for our admin web application as well as improving and safeguarding frontend workflows to ensure proper local, remote state management.
For our software engineer intern, we are looking for applicants who are hungry to learn and to take the initiative outside work to continuously engage in and explore new technologies in the market. You should also be independent workers and active contributors to our product.
- Create and design print and digital materials
- Create and design icons and logos
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Technical teams to develop design concepts to enhance product and company proposition
- Interpret feedback and direction from various stakeholders and translate it into illustrative storytelling
- Assemble final presentation material or various collaterals for printing as needed
- Prior experience in graphic design preferred but not necessary, Background in UI UX / Web design is a plus
- Able to work in a fast pace environment independently and in a team
- Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, color, and other graphic design fundamentals
- Experience with InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator. Canva experience is a plus
- Compelling portfolio of graphic design work
- Flexible in working arrangements as the Covid-19 situation develops.
Good to have
- Understand how to use front-end tooling such as Webpack, babel, eslint, etc.
- Understand agile software development methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban, or XP.
- Familiarity with crafting accessible interfaces.
- Good product sense and an eye for design.