Work at Tictag, Today!
Tictag is a fast paced venture backed startup, founded on the belief that we can make lives better through the democratization of data tasks. As we speed forward into new technologies like artificial intelligence and machine learning wash over us, it’s easy to forget parts of our society that might not keep up. We have a plan to let everyone contribute to and benefit from that journey together. If you’re ready to join us on this rocket ship, here’s your invitation.
As a Sales Manager with Tictag, you will be part of the Tictag Commercial Team, generating new leads and working closely with them to close deals with our customers, develop new relationships with partners and find new and creative opportunities for us to do good with data in Korea.
Your primary focus will be to identify, chase and close new business for Tictag in Korea by engaging with key stakeholders and educating them on what Tictag does and how we can work together with them.
As a Singaporean startup with a Silicon Valley mindset, autonomy, hard work and commitment are very important factors to our culture and we expect our team to uphold those principles as well. For our Commercial Executive, we are looking for applicants who are hungry to learn and unafraid to explore new avenues of getting new business. You should be passionate about fresh ideas, independent and be able to function without micromanagement.
- Work with management to develop and execute Tictag’s sales and business development strategy across APAC.
- Build an in-depth understanding of our business markets, customers and products and deliver new insights into the data, AI and MLOps industry.
- Be able to work independently as sales personnel and with technical specialists to support customers/partners whenever needed.
- Develop new market opportunities, new sales channels and acquire new customers.
- Manage client accounts and expand our offerings within existing accounts.
- Consistent communication with management on sales updates.
- Independently prepare service agreements and negotiate on contracts.
- Maintain strong and sustainable relationships with clients and accounts.
- At least 3 year of sales, business development or client facing experience.
- A Degree in business, communications or a relevant equivalent. Diploma holders with sales experience will be considered. Fresh grads with strong and relevant internship experience are welcome to apply.
- Attitude to learn and develop yourself is paramount.
- Able to juggle multiple deadlines and willingness to work in a fast paced startup environment.
- A proven track record in end to end customer direct sales and channel management would be desirable.
- Fully result oriented, highly motivated and can work under stress.
- Competent and independent in making a sales pitch through technical presentation and product on-site demonstration, focusing on key accounts.
- Strong communication skills in English is a must, an additional SEA language would be desirable.