Work at Tictag, Today!
Tictag is a fast paced venture backed startup, founded on the belief that we can make lives better through the democratization of data tasks. As we speed forward into new technologies like artificial intelligence and machine learning wash over us, it’s easy to forget parts of our society that might not keep up. We have a plan to let everyone contribute to and benefit from that journey together. If you’re ready to join us on this rocket ship, here’s your invitation.
As a Product Lead with Tictag, you will be reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer. You will plan our product development roadmap, develop strong product documentation, manage various Tictag products and continuously build it up with our Technology team. Your primary responsibility will be to ensure the overall success of our product line. You will be responsible for managing the product's lifecycle from development to product launch. You will be responsible for assisting with bringing our company's vision and strategy to life.
As a Singaporean startup, hard work and commitment are very important factors in our culture and we expect our team to uphold those principles as well. For our Product Lead, we are looking for applicants who are unafraid to explore new ways to improve our product and value-add our business. You are resilient to pressure and nothing scares you more than a lack of challenge. You should be independent and be able to function without micromanagement, jumping right into the zone to deal with problems that arise in daily operations.
- Lead the product team in creating the product roadmap
- Contribute to product pricing strategies
- Define the marketing and PR strategies for the product
- Remain abreast of the latest industry trends and technology
- Research and suggest new product development and refinements for existing products
- Mentor junior product managers and designers in the team
- Bachelor’s degree holder in business, operations, information systems or a related field.
- 3-4 years of working experience in digital product management-related roles will be preferred.
- Enjoys and is capable of working in a fast-paced, limited resource environment.
- Experience managing a portfolio of products
- Experience working on both B2B and B2C product
- Be comfortable with common AI concepts
- Confidence in managing ambiguity, and the ability to put across sophisticated concepts simply and in an understandable manner.
- Dependable and fun.
- A drive to not only be good but do good