Work at Tictag, Today!
People Team (HR) Intern
Tictag is a Singaporean startup, founded on the belief that everyone can benefit from working on data. As new technologies like artificial intelligence and machine learning wash over us, it’s easy to forget parts of our society that might not keep up. We won’t, and we built a crowdsourced data annotation platform so everyone can contribute to and benefit from that journey together while helping to power the technologies of tomorrow. If you’re ready to join us on this rocket ship, here’s your invitation.
As a People Team Intern with Tictag, you will support our People team's planning and execution, drive People operation efforts in this growing startup.
- Work on new payroll system
- Support internal employee welfare planning and execution.
- Setting up of internal employee system
- Assisting in the planning of company events.
- Preparation of HR policies
- Coordinating new hire orientations.
- Responding to staff inquiries regarding HR policies, employee benefits, and other HR-related matters
- Studying toward a degree in human resource management or a related field.
- Proven experience working in an office environment.
- Familiarity with HRIS (Human Resources Information System) software is advantageous.
- Dependable team player.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.