Work at Tictag, Today!
Tictag is a Singaporean startup, founded on the belief that everyone can benefit from working on data. As new technologies like artificial intelligence and machine learning wash over us, it’s easy to forget parts of our society that might not keep up. We won’t, and we built a crowdsourced data annotation platform so everyone can contribute to and benefit from that journey together while helping to power the technologies of tomorrow. If you’re ready to join us on this rocket ship, here’s your invitation.
As a Graphic Design intern with Tictag, you will support our marketing campaign through material design and creation in this growing startup.
We are looking for applicants who are hungry to learn and unafraid to explore new ways to contribute to our marketing strategy. You should be independent and be able to function without micromanagement.
For this internship, the ability to convert to a Full-Time Position after studies/internship is highly preferred.
- Create and design print and digital materials
- Create and design icons and logos
- Adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects according to deadline
- Retouch and manipulate images
- Use graphic design software and work with a wide variety of media
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Technical teams to develop design concepts to enhance product and company proposition
- Interpret feedback and direction from various stakeholders and translate into illustrative storytelling
- Assemble final presentation material or various collaterals for printing as needed
- Prior experience in graphic design preferred but not necessary
- Able to work in a fast pace environment independently and in a team
- Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, color, and other graphic design fundamentals
- Experience with InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Canva experience is a plus
- Familiarity with Google Suite is a plus
- Background in UI UX / Web design is a plus
- Compelling portfolio of graphic design work