Work at Tictag, Today!
Community Management Intern
Tictag is a Singaporean startup, founded on the belief that everyone can benefit from working on data. As new technologies like artificial intelligence and machine learning wash over us, it’s easy to forget parts of our society that might not keep up. We won’t, and we built a crowdsourced data annotation platform so everyone can contribute to and benefit from that journey together while helping to power the technologies of tomorrow. If you’re ready to join us on this rocket ship, here’s your invitation.
As a Community Management Intern, you will be responsible for managing strategies to foster a strong community of taggers for various projects, including an upcoming audio production project involving Singlish. Ultimately, you should be able to oversee and coordinate the execution of projects in a timely fashion.
- Sourcing and attracting candidates through various platforms such as databases, forums, social media, etc.
- Monitor, track, and report on taggers' progress, performance and feedback
- Defining and developing creative social media and communication content/campaigns to further brand recognition
- Assist in various community-building initiatives to cultivate and grow participation in social involvement
- Motivate and optimize community engagement levels for new and existing users' profiles
- Prior experience in community/project management will be considered an asset
- Social media management and digital savviness
- Strong interpersonal skills to build relationships and rapport with stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deliverables
- Able to work on-site for audio-recording sessions
- Full time interns preferred (3-6 months)
- Part-time interns who can commit at least 3 working days are also welcome to apply