Work at Tictag, Today!
Business Analyst Intern
Tictag is a Singaporean startup, founded on the belief that we can make lives better through the democratization of data tasks. As we speed forward into new technologies like artificial intelligence and machine learning wash over us, it’s easy to forget parts of our society that might not keep up. We won’t, and we have a plan to let everyone contribute to and benefit from that journey together. If you’re ready to join us on this rocket ship, here’s your invitation.
As a business analyst, you will research and analyse the datasets that need to be put onto our upcoming data marketplace. You will be in charge of the business analysis and research work for a successful launch of our marketplace based on the job description below.
As a Singaporean startup, hard work and commitment are important factors to our culture, and we expect our team to uphold those principles as well. We are looking for applicants who are hungry to learn and ideally take the initiative to continuously learn and explore new technologies in the market. You should also be independent workers and active contributors to our company.
For this internship, the ability to convert to a Full-Time Position after studies/internship is highly preferred.
- Research on the demand of unstructured datasets required by MNCs and AI companies.
- Prioritise the market demand into data collection pipeline
- Analyse existing market information to prepare insights for the commercial team.
- Work with sales and operations departments to design the processes and workflow for maintaining the shopfront and delivering the sold items to the customer
- Ideate and improve the look and feel of the shopfront, keeping in mind its cohesiveness with the rest of the website
- Create documentation and training materials to teach current and future sales and operations department members how to correctly maintain the demand for the datasets on the marketplace
- Currently pursuing a degree in Business, computer science, information systems or a related field.
- Understands how companies use their data for practical purposes.
- Good market sense and an eye for market opportunities.
- Good communication skills in english.
- Dependable and fun.